[hobbit] Current Version / Patches

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Jul 25 23:18:43 CEST 2006

On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 02:13:14PM -0700, Bob Gordon wrote:

> I am planning to update the hobbit server (and clients) at work in a few
> days.   If I use the current RC version (and the all-in-one patch set) will
> that be esentually the release version or would it be better to wait?

It will be close, but there are a couple of bug reports that I haven't
had time to investigate yet. Whether that results in more bugfixes or
not I cannot tell.

But if you need to do the upgrade in a few days time, the RC version
plus the then-current all-in-one patch is the best code to get.

> Great system BTW...

Thanks :-)