conn test fails / comes back

Stephane Caminade stephane.caminade at ias.u-psud.fr
Fri Jul 21 11:41:55 CEST 2006

Hi,

I just upgraded to RC, and noticed a very strange thing.
When I use fping OR hobbitping, the connection test goes red, then
green, and cycles like that for all hosts.

I made sure I had no phantom process on the machine by killing
everything owned by the hobbit user, then starting the server from
scratch, and all tests are fine, except for the connection test.

Any idea where that might come from ?

Thanks,
Stephane

Stephane Caminade
Administrateur Systèmes et Réseaux
                                   \  <Stephane.Caminade at ias.u-psud.fr>
Institut d'Astrophysique Spatiale  /  tel : (33) (1) 69 85 87 03
Batiment 121, Universite Paris XI  \  fax : (33) (1) 69 85 86 75
F-91405 ORSAY Cedex                /  www : http://www.ias.u-psud.fr/