[hobbit] Windows client, send to only 1 Hobbit server?

Etienne Grignon etienne.grignon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 22:05:23 CEST 2006

Hi David,

2006/7/19, David Gore <David.Gore at verizonbusiness.com>:
> Does the windows client only support sending to 1 client?  Or do I just
> need to edit the config some how?
>
> Here is what my UNIX client settings look like:
>
> BBDISP="0.0.0.0"                # IP address of the Hobbit server
> BBDISPLAYS="hobbit1 hobbit2"    # IP of multiple Hobbit servers. BBDISP
> must be "0.0.0.0".

If you use BBWin, you can specify multiple bbdisplay in the BBWin.cfg
so, status are send to your multiple hobbit servers :

<setting name="bbdisplay" value="myhobbitserver.local:1984"/>
<setting name="bbdisplay" value="myhobbitserver2.local:1984"/>

The original Quest BBnt also supports multiple bbdisplay.

--
Etienne GRIGNON