[hobbit] noconn and Enable/disable CGI

Dominique Frise Dominique.Frise at unil.ch
Wed Jul 19 09:01:57 CEST 2006

Henrik Stoerner wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 08:34:40AM +0200, Dominique Frise wrote:
>
>>We have hosts split across multiple pages and for service or OS grouping,
>>same hosts can appear on several pages.
>>Our admins are complaining that if they are viewing a page were there are
>>hosts with the "noconn" tag, these do not appear in the Enable/disable
>>hosts selection.
>>It seems that the "Acknowledege Alert" CGI with the --no-pin flag has the
>>same kind of behaviour.
>

> Are there any statuses present for these hosts, besides the "info"
> and "trends" columns ?
>
> Hosts that do not have any statuses will not show up on the various host
> management pages.

Extract of bb-hosts:

page unilServMail Mail
title Unil Services
group-only conn|imaps|pop3s|smtp|webmail Unil Mail
1.2.2.5  zeb1	  # prefer COMMENT:"Mail Server"
TRENDS:*,vmstat:vmstat1,disk:disk1 smtp pop3s imaps ssh
page otherTest Other
title Dev., Management & Test Services
group-only conn|ssh|wit Academic Other
1.2.2.5  zeb1	  # noconn

host zeb1 (showing connn and ssh statuses) on the otherTest page cannot be
enabled/disabled.

Thanks,

Dominique
UNIL - University of Lausanne