[hobbit] Proxy

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Jul 14 23:23:41 CEST 2006

bbproxy is written so it can run as a stand-alone application. So
unless you want to run network tests against the cluster nodes
(your next question), then you can just copy the bbproxy executable
over to the head node and run it by itself.

However, since you probably also want to do a ping test of the cluster
nodes, it would make the most sense to do a Hobbit server installation
on the head node. The you would disable everything in hobbitlaunch.cfg,
except the bbproxy and the network test tasks.