[hobbit] How to totally disable alerts for a particular host?

Brodie, Kent brodie at mcw.edu
Thu Jul 13 05:26:56 CEST 2006

In truth, I think my issue is I'm not completely understanding the "perl
compatable" regular expressions.  Can someone perhaps include some
examples?

I am finding that some of my attempts below are actually causing ALL
alerts to simply cease--  with nothing in the log files to indicate I
have an issue!!!