Docs for the PHB

Everett, Vernon Vernon.Everett at dpi.wa.gov.au
Tue Jul 11 11:11:16 CEST 2006

Hi all

I am trying to get my new company to give Hobbit a go. (I know full well
they will like it once they see it)
However, being a civil service department, everything needs to be
justified and proposed and planned and discussed, and nothing gets done
in a hurry.
Currently, I need to put together a document for my PHB proclaiming the
virtues and benefits of running Hobbit, and instead of reinventing the
wheel, I was wondering if any of you have already gone through this
process and either
	1. Have a document I can use as a starting point.
	2. Have some tips or pointers on how to approach this.

Also, a while back we all contributed towards a list of companies using
Hobbit.
Was that ever consolidated, saved and made available somewhere?

Regards
    Vernon