Hobbit alerts with qmail failing

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 23:02:40 CEST 2006

Hi All

Anyone running qmail on hobbit server? I am not receiving alerts but
web page get updated fine. Here are the related info on my setup

MAIL="sendmail -f user at host.com"

HOST=%jump(.*)|rusty(.*)
        MAIL pager at host.com

1.2.0.195    rusty.host.com # ssh

echo this is a test email | sendmail -f user at host.com (works).
/var/log/qmail/current shows the email too.

The following command does not generate an email

bb 127.0.0.1 "status rusty.home.com.conn red `date` this is a test alert"

I see the web page got updated with red alert. But
/var/log/qmail/current does not show any email generated either.

Is the "MAIL" variable defined wrong then?

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu