http tests for multiple web servers on different ports on the same host?

Kauffman, Tom KauffmanT at nibco.com
Tue Jan 31 20:13:38 CET 2006

I seem to be missing something -- maybe not enough caffiene yet today.

How do I do simple response tests for multiple web servers on the same
IP at different ports? As far as we are concerned (currently) *the* web
server is unavailable if *either* component fails to respond.

Here's what my partner in crime tried:

http://whq-trextst:8071/scripts/wgate/webgui/!|http://WHQ-TREXTST.nibco.
com:37105/TREXHttpServer/TREXISAPIExt.dll

Do we need to go with the 'content' tests to do this?

FWIW, I'm still on 4.03 RC1; I hope to do 4.<current> sometime next
week.

Tom Kauffman
NIBCO, Inc