[hobbit] bb-prtdiag and temperature.sh question.

McGraw, Robert P. rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 24 23:20:07 CET 2006

Richard,

I ran the runclient.sh in the client directory of the server. When I did this things worked.

I thought that starting and stopping the server also took care of the client. Is this not the case.

Thanks again

Richard,

This worked like you advertised on my client.

I went and put the changes in the client directory of the server and
restarted the server but I do not get the output. Are there any other files
that I need to change to get this to work on the server?

Doing this has been a big help as I am finally seeing how things are set up
and interact.

Thanks

Robert

Robert P. McGraw, Jr.
Manager, Computer System                 EMAIL: rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Purdue University                         ROOM: MATH-807
Department of Mathematics                PHONE: (765) 494-6055
150 N. University Street                   FAX: (419) 821-0540
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2067