[hobbit] Some newbie help

Scheblein, Adam adam.scheblein at marquette.edu
Thu Jan 19 20:22:12 CET 2006

This is not possible all the time however (and when I was talking about
wheel before I meant on the server only)  On the client side, on some of
our boxes, in order to get swap information or some other information
from TOP we need to run it as sudo,  in which case then I have put the
following into the sudoers file on the client servers ;)

hobbit		ALL = /usr/local/bin/top, /usr/sbin/swapinfo,\
/usr/users/hobbit/client/bin/hpux-meminfo

Adam