Gnokii

Jan Telling jt at su.dk
Wed Jan 18 13:50:27 CET 2006

Hi Group

I'm trying to get the Gnokii to send SMS when we obtain an error from Hobbit. I have connected a Nokia 3310 and then then Gnokii can send 1 SMS and then it locks up. When I toggle the power to the phone, it can send ons SMS again before it locks up. i have set the type in Gnokii to 6110.

Then I have connected a Nokia 6310i with a DLR-3P cable and changed the type i Gnokii to 6110. But - I can't even get a "gnokii --identify" from it. :-(

Have any of you this part of Hobbit working with any of the two phones??

Thanks,
Jan