No email with ALL tests enable disable (was Re: [hobbit] stop receiving notice alerts)

Asif Iqbal iqbala-hobbit at qwestip.net
Thu Feb 23 04:08:55 CET 2006

After going through all 6 cases it matches the following pattern

        "If enable/disable all tests of a host with one request through
         web you get no email alert notification"

I am changing the subject to reflect the findings. Hobbit version is
4.1.2

I noticed Charles Jones found the exact same issue but I did not see any solution.
Here is the link to his finding

	http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2005/11/msg00140.html

This is now a confirmed bug.

Thanks

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu