[hobbit] Another odd-ball question -- can I get alerts when a dial-up device connects?

Kauffman, Tom KauffmanT at nibco.com
Wed Feb 22 15:44:39 CET 2006

Great, thanks! I'm off the next few days doing the Disaster Recovery
drill bit, but I'll grab it next Monday and take a look.

One of the other problems I have with our current setup this will help
with -- we also configure at least one spare access point for a site.
Which means that if they need six, we ship seven. Some of the plant
people fire up the spare in an office and we can see it. Some of the
sites wait until one of the installed systems to break before the open
the box with the spare. And them we've got one site that just seems to
loose the spares . . .

I will say that this kind of support and service far exceeds anything
I've seen in a commercial product for years.

Thanks!

Tom