[hobbit] Alerts as .dat attachments

Kimberly McKinnis kmckinnis at macrovision.com
Mon Feb 20 21:42:20 CET 2006

Just to follow up... I'm noticing that the .dat attachments with blank
emails are only sent for all recovery emails. This box is running
Ubuntu, and I didn't set it up, so I'm not sure where else to look for
weirdness with mail. Does anyone else have any suggestions? A minor
issue... but I'm not the one receiving alerts, so I'm being bugged about
it, and am floundering.