MRTG for Switches

Costa, Todd (DMH) Todd.Costa at state.ma.us
Wed Feb 15 22:39:16 CET 2006

Hello Hob-sters,

	I am wondering were I can find some mrtg cfg examples that will let
me track port traffic activity on switches? I recently followed the
integrating steps for MRTG data into Hobbit. And I now see MRTG in the
trends link which is cool. But I now want to watch by ports and generate
graphs per port. Can this still be done? I once did this through BB and I
remember it being tricky and cumbersome to do. But so far, everything I have
tried with hobbit has gotten easier to deal with. I hope its the same with
what I am asking now. Any help and input is appreciated.

Todd M. Costa
Commonwealth of Massachusetts