[hobbit] stop receiving notice alerts

Asif Iqbal iqbala-hobbit at qwestip.net
Tue Feb 14 23:55:18 CET 2006

I am still having this issue. I see the info and alert page shows that
the disable has been done. But I do not NOTICE email. According to the
info page I should receive notification alerts. Also I do not see any
entry in the acknowledgement page either. I did not see any email
generated related to this notice either. Also no entry for troubled hosts in
the enadis.log or notification log. It works for other hosts. The
following log files from previous emails are still true as well.

This is the part that is responsible for sending NOTICE

HOST=%(.*)
        MAIL myemail at here.com SYSTEMS NOTICE NOALERT

Again only few hosts that are having trouble. Rest of them when disabled
generates an email and I receive it fine.

Should this be posted as bug or there is some debug trick I can follow
to find the real issue?

Thanks

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu