Premature end of script headers: bb-hostsvc.sh, referer: ...

Camp, Neil D. (ManTech) CTR neil.camp at deca.mil
Wed Feb 8 21:58:50 CET 2006

Hello all. I finally got everything compiled and installed on an HP-UX
server. I have added the recommended lines to my httpd.conf, but now
every time I try to drill down on any of the tests I get and error 500
page and the following error in my webserver log...
Premature end of script headers: bb-hostsvc.sh, referer:
https://odin......
It seems like only a few times this has popped up in the past due to a
bug. I was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers since I have
probably mis-configured something.

--neil

ManTech
DeCA Operations Systems Administrator