Hobbit Sensitivity lowered?

Chris Wopat chrisw at supranet.net
Wed Feb 8 18:20:30 CET 2006

Hello,

I switched from BB to hobbit about a month ago and have been generally
happy. One thing that's "different" is that Hobbit seems to be more
sensitive to services timing out, such as during an http check.

I don't see anything in bb-services related to this, is there any global
setting somwhere to permit me to allow a check to take a few more ms to
respond before it's considered "red"? My bb2.html file is frequently red
due to this, although it only lasts a few seconds.

Is there an appropriate way to do this without hacking code and finding
the timeout period?

Thanks,
--Chris