[hobbit] Graphs in trends column

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Feb 7 13:26:31 CET 2006

On Mon, Feb 06, 2006 at 09:46:14PM +0100, Stef Coene wrote:

> I changed the GRAPHS variable in hobbitserver.cfg:
> "# This defines which RRD files to include on the "trends" column webpage,
> # and the order in which they appear."
>
> The graphs are indeed not displayed in the trends column when you change
> GRAPHS.  However, if I remove "memory" from the GRAPHS variable, the memory
> graph is also not displayed anymore on the memory column webpage.  And that
> last thing is not really what I wanted.

No, that's another of the unwanted side-effects of how the graphing
system is currently implemented. (Lots of historical reasons for that
going back to how graphs were done in old days when you had a Big
Brother/LARRD/bbgen setup).

As I wrote in another thread, I am aware that this needs to be improved.