[hobbit] Clarification: Change graphing on Trends link

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 03:34:10 CET 2006

Hmmm.  All I can think of is that I made the changes in the original
tree that I installed hobbit from, just a few weeks ago.  I'd already
done all the configuration steps and installed a working hobbit server
from that tree, then went back and made the graph changes, then re-ran
make.

Were you working from a just-unpacked hobbit tree??  That might
account for your problem.  Other than that, I don't know why it would
be different.  I'm working from 4.1.2p1 too.

Ralph