Hobbit crash

Frédéric Mangeant frederic.mangeant at steria.com
Wed Feb 1 17:34:48 CET 2006

Hi Henrik

I ran into a "funny" problem today : when clicking on a test, I had the
"Status board not available", and all of a sudden my Hobbit map was all
green (there was not a single test on the map).
I restarted Hobbit (4.1.2p1 + the 3 patches), but lost all of my
disabled tests...

Now I'm getting this errors in the 'hobbitd' column :

Latest errormessages:
Bogus status message contains no data: Sent from hobbitd
Bogus status message contains no data: Sent from hobbitd
Bogus status message contains no data: Sent from hobbitd

Do you have a clue ?

Many thanks in advance.

Frédéric Mangeant

Steria EDC Sophia-Antipolis