[hobbit] RRD problem with a Custom Script

Charles Goyard cgoyard at cvf.fr
Tue Dec 12 16:08:59 CET 2006

Guðmundur Ö. Ingvarsson wrote :
> Hello Hobbit lovers.
>

> I'm hoping someone can help me with this dilemma I'm facing.
>
> I created these settings and the script to count the number of
>
> connections to a specific IP.PORT from a few machines.

For that you can merely use the native "PORT" feature, see the
"hobbit-clients.cfg" manpage. It does exactly what you want to do,
graphs included.

You got your NCV setup totally wrong, see
http://hswn.dk/hobbit/help/howtograph.html for a tutorial.

You can also search the archive since misunderstanding how NCV works is
a common problem.

Charles Goyard - cgoyard at cvf.fr - (+33) 1 45 38 01 31