[hobbit] the all or nothing nature of hobbit

Dan Vande More bigdan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 21:05:44 CET 2006

Try leveraging the "depends" functionality given in bb-hosts. Correctly
implemented, it should account for most cases of multiple errors with the
tests:

http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/help/manpages/man5/bb-hosts.5.html

I am unsure as to who maintains the debian pkg. I wish it could make it
mainline though...

Dan