MSG_DONTWAIT, MSG_WAITALL, MSG_NOSIGNAL was: [hobbit] Error compiling snapshot

lars ebeling lars.ebeling at leopg9.no-ip.org
Sat Dec 2 13:05:30 CET 2006

Dear all,

After some more googling I inserted:

#ifndef MSG_DONTWAIT
#define MSG_DONTWAIT 0x40
#endif

and lib/locator.c compiled, but then I got error in hobbitd_locator.c
After more googling and trial and error I inserted this

#ifndef MSG_DONTWAIT
#define MSG_WAITALL 0
#define MSG_DONTWAIT 0x40
#define MSG_NOSIGNAL 0x400
#endif

and hobbitd_locator.c compiled.
But I don't dare to install.

Lars

PS

What I understood in my googling was that using the flags are not Unix 95/98 compliant.
Some where I also saw that AIX doesn't support the flags.

DS