[hobbit] Looking for suggestions on hobbit SLA reporting

Kauffman, Tom KauffmanT at nibco.com
Thu Aug 31 15:42:01 CEST 2006

Thanks, Henrik. I may well change the availability report code.

Is there any way to make this a compile/config time option in the
future? (More accurately -- would you consider doing this?)

As for the additional color -- I was just yanking your chain :-) You've
done such a great job and added so much to hobbit in 4.2, and thanks to
you and the guys out there that had the time to wring it out there have
been no real issues.

I just need to get off my backside and tweak some of the testing and
further define what we *really* need to care about after hours. I also
need to be able to tell the management team that certain columns reflect
actual SLA, while other columns indicate percentage of time not in a
critical state.

Thanks again for such a flexible package!

Tom