Can a host be "aliased" multiple times in bb-hosts?

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Wed Aug 30 23:36:42 CEST 2006

Shire folk:

I was trying to search the archives for this but didn't get anywhere.

What I want to do is have some hosts appear in a couple of different
places in my Web page hierarchy.  From the description of the "prefer"
tag, it appears that this can be done and code was written to help
Hobbit avoid confusion.  But when I put my host alias in the file, the
Hobbit server started complaining that my host was in the file twice.

Can this be done?  If so, where should I look in the docs to figure it
out?

GLH