[hobbit] Mail Archive seems broken

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Aug 30 23:12:36 CEST 2006

On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 01:29:00PM -0400, Asif Iqbal wrote:
> I tried to search the archive for the email where it was discussed on how if
> conn fails no other test alerts. Does anyone remember how hobbit behaves
> when the conn of a host fails? Does it stop alerting about  rest of the
> tests?  Is it documented somewhere?

Searching the mail archive should be OK again. I was messing about with
the htDig configuration yesterday trying to move the Hobbit website
from www.hswn.dk to www.hobbitmon.com which I registered earlier this
week.

As to your question: When the "conn" test fails, any other failing tests
will go "clear" instead of whatever color they should get. Network tests
go clear instead of red, clientside tests go clear instead of purple.

I'm not sure if it's documented; don't think so, actually.