[hobbit] Feature request: server,client,proxy binaries seperation.

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Aug 30 12:02:37 CEST 2006

On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 01:17:28PM -0500, T.J. Yang wrote:
> I like to suggest in the future version hobbit, the configure and makefile
> should be design to generate server,client and proxy binaries into different paths.
[snip]
> This will help software packagers  to create packages for different OS
> platforms.

I think this is just the kind of work that software packagers should do.
If you need an example, just look at the debian- and rpm-build scripts
included with the Hobbit source - they generate separate server- and
client-packages, and splitting out the proxy installation into a
separate package would be easy.