[hobbit] Memory usage BBWIn 0.8

Ivan Verbeeck ivan.verbeeck at vmma.be
Mon Aug 28 08:10:01 CEST 2006

Hello,

I just checked the memory use of BBwin after appr. 60hours without any
external tests and its now > 14Mb. I also checked all the .ddl versions
and there all 0.8.0 or 0.8.1. (seems normal because it was the first
release on that machine).
Now i'm gone stop the service, remove all files and reinstall the
package, maybe there was something with the installation.

Regards,
Ivan