hobbit-clients.cfg

Thomas tlp-hobbit at holme-pedersen.dk
Fri Aug 25 09:11:54 CEST 2006

Hi !

I am having a hard time configuring any check on my 4.2.p1 system.

Anyway I turn it I can never get more hosts to match the same HOST
definition even if I have to servers called server1 and server2 I put a
HOST=%host*.domain.com but it will not match. Only way is to make
HOST=server1.domain.com and HOST=server2.domain.com

How can this be ? its a very simple setup.

Anyway I am configuring a new host with PROC settings but I can never
get the web page to display my settings. Should hobbit be restarted
completly after changing the hobbit-clients.cfg filer ? how can I test
the file settings ?

BR Thomas