[hobbit] BBSLEEP

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Aug 18 12:29:46 CEST 2006

On Fri, Aug 18, 2006 at 11:10:41AM +0200, Lardinois, Pierre wrote:

> I got this message regularly on my bbgen report,
>
> 	Error output:
> 	WARNING: Runtime 29 longer than BBSLEEP (25)
>
> but i don't find any BBSLEEP variable in the config files.  Where do I have
> to change this setting ? Thanks

Hey, that message should have been updated a long time ago.
BBSLEEP was an old setting that Hobbit inherited from Big Brother.

What this means nowadays is that the "interval" setting in
hobbitlaunch.cfg for running the [bbdisplay] task is less than the time
it actually took to generate the webpages. (It took 29 seconds to
generate the webpages, but the interval is set to re-generate them every
25 seconds).

It sounds like your server was extremely busy at the time. Generating
the webpages usually doesn't take more than a few seconds.