[hobbit] Any kind of streaming (mms/rtsp) monitoring?

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Aug 17 22:55:14 CEST 2006

On Thu, Aug 17, 2006 at 12:54:27PM -0700, Jordan Mendler wrote:
> We have a Windows 2003 Server that does streaming through mms and rtsp.
> Is there any functionality to allow a hobbit server to monitor these two
> protocols on the streaming server?

Not as a standard test. I dont know anything about how these protocols
work internally, but it might be possible to find out enough to generate
a config section for them in the bb-services file.

Don't streaming protocols normally run on top of UDP? That might be a
problem, since Hobbit only does TCP tests - at least in the current
version.