debian client install errors

Dan Simoes dan.simoes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 20:29:51 CEST 2006

I'm not sure if Henrik wants bug reports here, or privately.

When installing the hobbit client under debian, it complains:
Please configure HOBBITSERVERS in /etc/default/hobbit-client
invoke-rc.d: initscript hobbit-client, action "start" failed

/etc/default/hobbit-client says that HOBBITSERVERS is a predefined variable.
It doesn't seem to be though.

I'm not sure if the right action is to edit /etc/default/hobbit-client, or
edit somewhere else.
I can make this work, but I'm more concerned with making sure this gets
fixed in the release.
The same problem was present in the last beta.