Webpage with patches for 4.2.0

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Aug 14 23:10:22 CEST 2006

Don't know if everyone is aware of it, but I maintain a webpage
with a summary of the known issues in 4.2.0 that have been
discussed here on the mailing list, and links to the patches that
I have produced since the release.

So the first place to go if you have problems with 4.2.0 is this page:

	http://www.hswn.dk/hobbitsw/patches/

There's also a link from the "Hobbit projects" menu on the demo-site.

So far I am very pleased with the number of bug reports after the 4.2.0
release. There's been 385 downloads of that release from sourceforge
until now, and with only 5 bugs reported it looks to be pretty good for
a dot-oh release.

So you've all done a good job with the pre-release testing.