Converting NK entries to the new Critical Systems

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 21:26:59 CEST 2006

Wanting to avoid manually migrating all my NK hosts/services to the
new Critical Systems I've put together a little (420 byte) shell
script to do a quick 'n' dirty conversion (it does leave the NK
entries in bb-hosts though).  Admittedly it took me about the same
amount of time as re-entering them all, but hey :)

If anybody else wants it then I'll post it to the list.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor