[hobbit] log file monitoring issues

Gary B. gmbfly98 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 19:37:28 CEST 2006

Hmm.  Any ideas why the following wouldn't work?

log:/var/log/messages:10240
ignore upsd* Client|Connection 127.0.0.1
ignore session opened|closed for user mailman|root

The "full log" output is still showing those lines.  Could it be the
same reason I wasn't seeing any data at all on the other servers; that
is, the log file just hasn't been updated, and it's still showing
those from previous lines?  If so, is there a way I could tell Hobbit
to clear the existing data?