[hobbit] client version in 'info' page ?

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Aug 11 15:22:31 CEST 2006

On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 08:54:06AM +0200, Stephane Caminade wrote:
> I was wondering if it would be interesting to have the client version
> appear in the info page, somewhere near the kernel version, or at the
> bottom instead of 'Status message received from Hobbit' ?<br>

If you have updated the client via the new clientupdate mechanism,
then the version name you've assigned to the client package will show up
on the info page.

But if you're just running a client you installed by hand, then it won't
show any version identification. Perhaps that should go into the client
data (would make sense).