[hobbit] host names not displayed in metrics report CGI

Tom Georgoulias tomg at mcclatchyinteractive.com
Thu Aug 10 21:36:01 CEST 2006

Tom Georgoulias wrote:
> Upgrade report
>
> Did an upgrade from 4.1.2p1 to 4.2.0 this morning, using the source
> tarball.  Everything seems to be OK after the upgrade, except that I
> cannot use the Metrics Report CGI because the box where the hostnames
> should be listed in narrow and blank.
>
> I added the entry in my menu_items.js file and the options to
> hobbitcgi.cfg as mentioned in the release notes.
>
> No mention of any errors using hostgraphs.sh in any log file.  Any ideas
> where I should look?

I guess the only other things to add are:

1.  I can construct a URL and pass it directly into the browser, and the
script works as it should.

2.  I can execute the script on the command line and see my hostnames
listed properly.

3.  If I save the output from teh script into a file and view it through
the webbrowser, it looks OK.

4.  No errors in my apache error log.

Tom