[hobbit] Hobbit Client

Mike Rowell Mike.Rowell at Rightmove.co.uk
Thu Aug 10 19:15:51 CEST 2006

Asif,

I've had solaris 8 both serverside and clientside config clients running
on solaris 9 and 10, so you should be okay.

Regards,

Mike Rowell

-----Original Message-----
From: Asif Iqbal [mailto:vadud3 at gmail.com]
Sent: 10 August 2006 17:24
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: [hobbit] Hobbit Client

I am planning to make a solaris pkg for hobbit client. I am planning
expire all bbclients from all 300 hosts (except the external scripts)
and replace them with hobbit client 4.2.

Do I need to build pkg for each version--6,7,8,9,10--of Solaris? I
know I have to make separate pkg for sparc and x86 platforms.

Thanks

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu

This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs service.