[hobbit] Passive FTP test?

Frank M. Ramaekers FRamaekers at ailife.com
Thu Aug 10 16:12:50 CEST 2006

Kinda thought that...the client I'm referring to I don't have control
over, therefore I cannot install BBWin, if I wanted to.  I thought there
was a way in Hobbit to test active ports passively w/o any client
software.

Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.
Systems Programmer; MCP, MCP+I, MCSE & RHCE
American Income Life Insurance Company