[hobbit] Thank you Henrik, clientupdate, logfetch, ps parsing

David Gore David.Gore at VerizonBusiness.com
Wed Aug 9 01:41:43 CEST 2006

Henrik,

Thank you for all the hard work!  I can not tell you how better it is to
proactive instead of reactive thanks to Hobbit.

Thank you for working with me on clientupdate, logfetch and the ps
parsing bugs.  I am planning on taking a big rest from snapshots with
the new release and will concentrate on installing it on our numerous hosts.

The clientupdate feature really is nice, a very powerful tool!

~David