[hobbit] Configuration Files (Feature Request / Question)

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 21:48:00 CEST 2006

hmm, RPM built with the spec bundled actually does
1) overwrite some, saving original ones to   blah.cfg.rpmsave
2) leave some alone, saving the new config to blah.cfg.rpmorig

So, I'd think the 'problem' and/or solution is/should-be specific to the
distro and ways of installation (compile/make/install, or standard packaging
like pkg/rpm/deb, etc.)