[hobbit] dialup directive not implemented?

Mike Serra mserra at iwu.edu
Tue Aug 8 16:39:56 CEST 2006

Hi Greg,
The bb-hosts man page has a description of a "dialup" tag in the way
that you are using it, in the section titled "Bbgen Display Options."
But, there is also a later section called "Ping Test of Modembanks."  It
describes a directive of the form "dialup <hostname> <startIP>
<count>."  The idea is that you can do a ping test that goes clear
instead of red, but for a range of IP addresses, instead of just one
(and it appears the addresses do not need to have matching DNS
entries).  That is what I am trying to use.  I'm not sure I have the
syntax correct: can anyone out there using this explain where the dialup
tag goes in relation to the page tag, etc?
- ms