[hobbit] last two snapshots, problems with ps parsing?

Morris, Chris (Shared Services) CHRIS.MORRIS at RWEnpower.com
Tue Aug 8 11:06:58 CEST 2006

Henrik,

linux
[ps]
  PID  PPID USER      STARTED S PRI %CPU     TIME %MEM  RSZ   VSZ CMD

AIX
[ps]
  PID  PPID     USER S PRI  %CPU        TIME     ELAPSED  %MEM   VSZ COMMAND

Solaris 5.8
[ps]
  PID  PPID     USER    STIME S PRI %CPU        TIME %MEM  RSS  VSZ COMMAND

Does the parsing look for COMMAND as the 11th variable and CMD as the 12th?

Regards,

Chris

The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination or copying of the message or associated attachments is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender by return email or call 01793 877777 and ask for the sender and then delete it immediately from your system.Please note that neither RWE npower nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any).