[hobbit] oversized [ports] section && 'stopped reporting'

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 17:26:29 CEST 2006

thanks, I doubled MAXMSG_CLIENT MAXMSG_STATUS as well as MAXMSG_DATA from
their default values. That seem to have eliminated the truncation line for
PORTS data and oversize status/stachg messages for Hobbitd.
after "/etc/init.d/hobbit stop" and 'kill -TERM' the remaining vmstat
processes, I had to 'ipcrm' one last shm segment.