Files test for directory size

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Aug 4 00:53:14 CEST 2006

On Thu, Aug 03, 2006 at 05:54:22PM -0400, Michael Frey wrote:
> I have the DIR test set up, but the client is not reporting anything back
> to the server.
>
> I followed the example files from your Hobbit site.
>
> All looks like it should be passing the du command rersults, but the below
> shows up in the client host log file:
>
> [dir:/var/spool/mqueue
> ]

Shame on You :-) You've edited the client-local.cfg file with a
Windows editor, which uses <CR><LF> as the line terminator, instead
of the one true Unix way of only <LF>.

Strip the <CR> - a.k.a ctrl-M - characters from the file, and it should
be allright.

PS: Please dont cc me on mails going to the Hobbit list. I've got enough
    mail in my inbox already.