[hobbit] New all-in-one patch coming?

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Aug 1 08:26:19 CEST 2006

On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 03:08:37PM -0700, Japheth J.C. Cleaver wrote:

> Question: Is another AIO patch planned to be put out prior to the
> final release of 4.2?

Don't know really. I have fallen a bit behind on the bug reports
- this summer has been too hot for coding, but now it is cooling off
so I expect to wrap up the bugs that have been reported over the next
couple of days.

I'll probably generate an all-in-one patch by then, but I do expect
the final release to go out by the end of this week.