[hobbit] last snapshot - Task hobbitd terminated

Marco Avvisano marco.avvisano at regione.toscana.it
Fri Apr 28 13:06:28 CEST 2006

Hi Enrick,

the strange thing is that is make update, not install from scratch, it
work..
in effect i have a particular configuration....
on my linux box i run two hobbit server,
these is my configuration:
Server 1

BBSERVERIP="127.0.0.1"

# General settings
BBPORT="1984"                   # Portnumber where hobbitd/bbd listens
BBDISP="0.0.0.0"                # IP of a single hobbit/bbd server
BBDISPLAYS="127.0.0.1 127.0.0.2"

[bbproxy]
        ENABLED
        ENVFILE /opt/hobbit/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg
        CMD
$BBHOME/bin/bbproxy --hobbitd --bbdisplay=127.0.0.1,127.0.0.2 --listen=PUBLIC_IP:1984
 --report=$MACHINE.bbproxy --no-daemon --pidfile=$BBSERVERLOGS/bbproxy.pid
        LOGFILE $BBSERVERLOGS/bbproxy.log

Server 2:

BBSERVERIP="127.0.0.2"
BBPORT="1984"                   # Portnumber where hobbitd/bbd listens
BBDISP="$BBSERVERIP"            # IP of a single hobbit/bbd server
BBDISPLAYS=""                   #

bbproxy disabled

There is something in this configuration that is wrong?

Marco