[hobbit] I'm starting to look at setting up 'propr' monitoring for my production SAP environment, and wonder if anyone else is playing with HACMP clusters

Thomas tlp-hobbit at holme-pedersen.dk
Thu Apr 27 15:36:12 CEST 2006

We do have the same setup in my company. Here I am running a cluster
agent and 2 "node" agents. The cluster agent then checks only the
cluster services and reports with the cluster name. Is also located on a
clsuter filesystem so that it is handles by HACMP to stop/start with the
ressource group.

in the bb-hosts file if you add conn=worst,1.2.3.4,2.3.4.5 both ips will
be pinged and alerts will go red if any of the ips are unavailable.